An up-to-the minute telephone seminar - information you must have to protect yourself, your firm and your client
Ethics for the Trial Lawyer
October 17, 2012
Rigsby, Michael L. Rigsby PC, Henrico
Christopher A. Meyer, Allen, Allen, Allen &
Technology and Ethics
• Social media
• Recent ABA Rule Change in regard to technology
• A lawyer’s ethical requirement to keep abreast of new technology
• Documents required to be furnished to the departing client
• Can fees be charged? What should they be?
• Termination while still in litigation – what next?
Also learn more about the duty to preserve evidence and recent LEOs involving criminal law.